- Started listening to Natalia Lafourcade again (I was obsessed with her years ago but haven’t been following her latest albums). She is the cutest thing ever. Perhaps I am just prepping for Spain Spanish music forever!!!!!!!
- I am soooo obsessed with one of our recent Relished arrivals — our Field of Flowers Split Maxi dress. The fit is outstanding, the two slits in front are sensual yet tasteful, and the material is wonderfully light. This is a definite must-have for spring. I am TOTALLY buying it for myself!
- I am so ridiculously in love with Girls, Season 3. The latest episode, “Flo” was amazingly heartfelt and…just such good television. Jordan watched it with me, and he was a little moved by it, too! There was a great quote said on-screen by Hannah’s grandmother, Flo – “Someday, you will look at him [your partner], hating him with every fiber of your being, wishing that he would die the most violent death possible. It will pass.” AHHHHHhhhhh, JUST LOVE IT!!!!!!
- Jordan made me watch an episode of Adventure Time starring Lena Dunham (as Betty) yesterday. Freakin amazing episode!!! Television programming is etting harder and harder to say NO to!!!
- Thank you, Netflix, for ever-enticing me into finishing yet another season of House of Cards. The plot lines, the twists, the turns, the sexiness of it all — the series has just been getting better and better. Now the question is — HOW LONG MUST YOU MAKE ME WAIT UNTIL SEASON 3?!?!?!?!?!?
What I’ve realized in the world of startups and just talent in general…is that there really isn’t a skills-gap in the workforce. The problem is a confidence-gap. People have the skills and tools they need to get the job done — but they lack the confidence. We need to first and foremost cultivate confidence in our teams before we are able to grow and scale.
That being said…I’m learning so much with Relished – especially from the president of our company. She’s helping me nurture the management skills that I need to lead my own team oneday. She has so much knowledge and experience on how to manage a group of people. I hope to become even a quarter of the strong leader that she is.
I might have to say…the most fun I’ve had watching a movie in a LONG time. Super cute. Super spazzy. Absolutely loved it.
NOW GO AND SEE IT!!!!
On a related note, Jordan & I just finished season 1 of House of Cards (the Netflix original series). Really really liked it. And season 2…is out today!!!! Eeeee. Kevin Spacey is just amazing.
Jordan & I booked tickets for our honeymoon to Spain!!! We’ll be doing some country-hopping, too — through Italy & France. It’s gonna be so amaaaaazing!!!
I can’t believe I’ll FINALLY be able to cross-off seeing Céline Dion live!!!! I seriously cannot wait!!!!!!!!!! VEGAS IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS!!! #caesarspalace #magic #relishedteam #loverelished
I’m sorry BLOG!!! I don’t mean to neglect you! I really don’t have enough free time to just dillydally anymore. I promise to share soon!
My cousin Michelle is getting married next year! She sent the cutest package to ask if I would be one of her bridesmaids…and I replied, “HELL YESSSSS”